This vacancy is now closed
- Closing date
- Contract type
Is it fair that children growing up in social housing are 37% more likely to become victims of crime? Or that the poorest neighbourhoods are more likely to have the highest rates of crime? Don’t you think it’s time we changed the story?
Police Now recruits and trains outstanding graduates, so they can help transform society as police officers on the frontline. The challenge is unique. The environment is fast-paced. If you care about making society better, apply for Police Now’s two-year national graduate leadership programme.
Join us. Change the story.
You can find more information about the programme at our website www.policenow.org.uk, ask a question on our career inspiration platform here or be supported by a digital mentor through the process.
We are delighted that you are considering applying, and are engaged with our mission to transform communities, reduce crime and increase the public’s confidence in policing.
Please read the following before you apply:
- Due to the nature of the role you will appreciate the need to have a probing application form. Please be assured that you can pause, save and return to your application at any point and it does not have to be completed in one sitting.
- However, please be aware the interest in the role, especially for certain forces, has been extremely high so we advise you to complete your application as soon as possible.
- When completing this application form, you will need to have your passport, driving licence (if applicable), national insurance number and degree certificate or transcript to hand.
- You will also need to be able to take a picture of any tattoos you may have.
- You are strongly advised to ensure that following your initial application you have appropriate availability, access to a computer or mobile device, internet connection and check your email account and telephone on a frequent basis.
- Please ensure that your email address and contact telephone number are valid throughout the recruitment process. Email will be the primary method of communication so it is advised not to use a university email address that could be deactivated.
- This online application form is for new police officer applications via Police Now only and should not be used by those wanting to transfer between police forces or return to policing.
Please note that if you receive immediate correspondence that we are not progressing your application, this is because you have not reached our pass-mark in the Situational Judgement Test and therefore your application will not be manually screened.